What Is Green Elephant Kratom?
Elephant strains get their name from their larger than most leaf sizes, which often resemble an elephant’s ear. The strain itself originates from the Northwestern Areas of the Indonesian island of Sumatra, where kratom trees thrive in fertile soil and a slightly cooler climate. These unique conditions affect Green Elephant Kratom’s alkaloid profile, making it more potent than many other strains.
Like other strains, Elephant kratom comes in three primary types – white, red, and green – which derive from the color of leaf veins. White strains are generally more stimulating, with red strains being more potent. Green vein kratom strains, on the other hand, offer that perfect balance between stimulation and drowsiness.
Green Elephant Kratom Effects & Benefits
Green Vein Elephant kratom is an ideal choice and is highly demanded among customers because of its natural, earthy taste and great potency levels. Green Elephant strain effects are highly stimulating and moderately euphoric, while some users describe it as energetic Strain.
Here’s an overview of the Green Elephant Kratom effects most users report:
- Mood enhancement. Green Elephant is mostly recognized for its mood-boosting effects. Many users claim it provides them with a boost of motivation and enthusiasm needed to go through the day or feel more at ease in social situations.
- Energy boost. Green Elephant strain is a fantastic choice for increasing one’s energy levels. Many users say it helps them maintain their energy throughout the day, providing them with the boost they need to complete their work tasks or spend hours studying
It’s also important to note here that the effects you might experience will depend on the dosage you take. That is why calculating the correct kratom dosage is imperative, no matter the strain.
Green Elephant Kratom Dosage
Here are some general Green Elephant Kratom dosage guidelines:
- A small dose of 2-4 grams for mild discomfort relief, energy boost, and mood enhancement;
- A larger dose of 5-8 grams for sedation.
In general, it’s not recommended to go beyond the 6-8 grams threshold. Too much kratom can result in unpleasant side effects, which can become quite severe.
Be sure to eat enough before taking kratom and stay hydrated before and after ingesting Green Elephant powder. And, of course, be extremely careful when calculating your dosage.
If you’re new to kratom, it’s best to start with small doses of 1-2 grams and then slowly increase the amount you take as you build tolerance. In the case of stronger strains, such as Elephant Kratom, it might be best to start with even smaller doses of 0.5-1 grams.
How to Take Kratom Powder?
Dosage isn’t the only factor that may affect your kratom experience. How you take your kratom powder will also play a massive role here. Luckily, kratom in its powder form gives you several possibilities to ingest Green Elephant Kratom. The most popular ways of taking kratom powder include:
- Brewing kratom tea. Using kratom leaves to brew tea is a traditional way of consuming kratom. However, you can successfully use powder instead of leaves. To brew tea using Green Elephant Kratom powder, boil some water and infuse it with powder. Then, let it sit for around five minutes, and enjoy your tea. You can also add some lemon, honey, or mint to break the distinctive kratom’s earthy taste.
- Adding kratom powder to your beverage or food. If you don’t have time to infuse your tea, you can easily add Green Elephant Kratom powder to any beverage you like, be it coffee, juice, soda, smoothie, or water. It’s also possible to add it to your food. However, be aware that it might affect the overall taste.
- Using the toss-and-wash method. You can also take a more direct approach. The toss-and-wash method involves taking powder directly into your mouth and then washing it down with a beverage. That’s the fastest way of ingesting kratom, although it might require some time to get used to its taste. Many users wash kratom powder with orange juice to minimize the unpleasant aftertaste.
Besides Green Elephant Kratom powder, you might also encounter kratom capsules and extracts. Capsules are traditional coated pills with a specific amount of kratom powder inside. Extracts, on the other hand, are tinctures you can take directly or add to your drink or food.
Similar Kratom Strains
If you enjoy Green Elephant Kratom, you’ll be happy to learn that there are several other similar strains you can take that will provide you with similar effects and experience. Among the numerous available strains, we’d say that Green Thai Kratom and Green Malay Kratom are the most similar:
Both these strains offer that perfect balance between stimulation and sedation, offering a more diverse and balanced palette of properties. One advantage they might have over Green Elephant is that they are slightly less potent, making them a good option for beginners.
So, the next time you crave Green Elephant but can’t find it anywhere, or you just want to try something new, Green Thai and Green Malay strains are excellent alternatives.
Also, if you want to enjoy more specific benefits of Elephant Kratom, you can also experiment with its other strains – white and red. White Elephant Kratom comes from younger kratom trees, offering more stimulating and energizing effects. Red vein kratom, on the other hand, derives from mature trees and is much more potent.
Why Buy Green Elephant Kratom at Kratom Exchange
Kratom Exchange is a tried and trusted online kratom vendor. Throughout the years, we’ve built a thriving online kratom community, providing kratom users with kratom products of the highest quality.
Our Green Elephant Kratom Powder is derived from the Elephant Kratom trees growing deep in the Indonesian rainforest, whose leaves are ecologically harvested and processed according to the highest industry standards.
This results in the purest Green Elephant Kratom powder that provides the full spectrum of its supposed benefits. And if you don’t trust us, see what our customers have to say.
Order your Green Elephant Kratom powder today, or shop around for more kratom products.