What’s Red Horn Kratom? Effects, Benefits, Dosing And More
One kratom strain that has a growing popularity among users is Red Horned Kratom. Red Horn is one of the most unique strains of kratom, it can provide effects across the spectrum. Some users label Red Horn as “unprecedented,” due to the fact that it can deliver different effects from one day to the other. It truly is a versatile strain.
Due to its effects and unique properties, Red Horn kratom has become highly demanded. Why the growing popularity? Well, a few reasons actually.
One, kratom’s popularity is growing. Kratom, also called Mitragyna Speciosa, is a tree closely related to the coffee family. It originates from Southeast Asia, where it has been used in traditional medical practices for centuries. Mitragyna Speciosa leaves contain powerful alkaloids that give kratom its ability to provide effects such as pain relief, energy and focus.
As more people realize how special kratom is and the many effects it can provide, its popularity here in the U.S. has continued to soar.
Where Does Red Horn Originate?
Red Horn kratom originates from the jungles of Borneo, around Thailand and Indonesia. This is a hard region to grow and cultivate kratom in.
Thailand also produces red Thai kratom, as well as other strains that are grown in and around the country.
You’ll notice on the market that Horned kratom is being grown in other locations.
Why Is It Called Red Horned?
A lot of people often wonder why this strain is called Red Horn or Red Horned? The reason for the name is because the kratom leaves have an unique configuration that resembles horns.
What Makes It Special Or Different From Other Kratom Strains?
This strain is actually rare, there’s not a lot of it around.
As demand has increased, it has become even more rare than before.
It’s also known to be a potent type of kratom and the many effects it can give users.
What Does It Look Like?
Red Horn has an appearance similar to Maeng Da kratom.
Effects And Benefits
This specific strain has a number of different reported effects and benefits.
- Potency – Another reason Red Horned kratom is in high demand is due to the strain’s potency. It has a high alkaloid count, making it a favorite for those looking for sedative and euphoria effects.
- Natural Analgesic – Red Horn is one of the most recommended strains for relief from pain and chronic pain. At a low dose (1-2 grams), it has the ability to relieve pain without euphoric feelings. If your after an euphoric high, it usually takes a larger dose to reach that effect.
- Relaxant/Sleep – This strain is an amazing relaxant, allowing the mind to rest, muscles to rest, your body to be at ease. Many users prefer this strain as their stress reliever. It can also be used for a more restful sleep.
- Enhances The Mood – With Red Horn, you can have the ability to lift your mood, feel better about yourself and life.
- Longer Lasting – This strain is known to have longer lasting effects than other strains.
- Anxiety Relief – In the kratom communities, this rare kratom strain is used to ease anxiety and depression.
How To Dose Red Horn Kratom?
As I said before, Red Horn is a strong kratom and you want to be careful with dosing.
If you’ve never took kratom before, you should see how 1 gram effects you and wait 30-45 minutes for it to fully kick in.
If you don’t feel as desired, you can try taking another gram and waiting 30-45 minutes again.
If you use other kratom strains and your trying Red Horn for the first time, use your best judgement. Just keep in mind, this is a potent strain.
I always recommend starting slow so you can be safe as possible. Only you know how your body feels, so always use your best judgement and don’t over do it.
Where Can I Buy Red Horn?
You always want to be careful where you buy any kratom.
Again, you want to use your best judgement and buy from a trusted kratom vendor.
Here at Kratom Exchange, you can buy Red Horn Kratom.
While I can’t speak for others, our kratom is fresh, premium, all-natural and consistent.
Red Horn is indeed a special strain, a rare one at that.
While it can be unpredictable, it’s believed to be great for relaxing, sleep, pain relief and easing stress.
As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Want to leave a tip? Have something to say? Be sure to leave a comment.