Kratom Dosage Tips
It doesn’t matter what type of kratom user you’re, whether you’re brand new or a regular, most kratom users are wondering what the best kratom dosage is. If you haven’t thought about it, you should.
Most new users have questions about their kratom dosage because they want to start some type of daily regiment. Regular kratom users want to know how much kratom should I be taking because of things related to tolerance levels.
Your questions are valid, a lot of people ask us all the time, “how much kratom do I take?” It’s so common, you likely have the same questions. So we wanted to write this kratom dosage guide to help answer all the questions you have about the right dosage of kratom.
The Right Kratom Dosage For New Users
You can’t talk about the right dosage without bringing up the quality of your kratom.
Where you buy kratom matters. The type of kratom you’re buying matters. I can’t stress those two enough. The last thing you want is to order your kratom and not get it, right? While you’ll never have that problem here at Kratom Exchange, I can’t vouch for everyone else. Careful where you buy kratom.
Now, what’s the perfect dosage? Well, there’s a lot of things that go into your own personal experience with kratom. That’s something you’re going to have to find out yourself. The good news, there’s a wide range of kratom groups on reddit and Facebook to ask others how kratom made them feel, how much of a dosage they took and so on.
Everyone is different, your kratom experience will be different than mine, and many others.
This is why you have to experiment for yourself. Only you can find out what the perfect dose of kratom is, I can’t. Just like myself and countless others, you have to try it and see how it works for you. It’s the only way.
Dosing Specifics For New Kratom Users
With that said, let’s take a look at some specific kratom doses in grams.
We recommend starting small, 2-4 grams at the most. It’s best to start small if it’s your first time taking kratom. If you take a few grams and don’t feel anything in 30 minutes, take a little bit more.
If you take too much kratom, you’ll likely feel a little “out of it.” If you feel nauseous, you’ve taken too much.
It’s safer to start out slow and small. See how the kratom effects you, give it time to kick in and see how you feel.
By starting out in small doses, you’ll be able to find that “perfect dose” quicker.
Let’s rewind and give you the full steps.
- Take 2-4 grams of kratom. We recommend taking it on an empty stomach for the best results. However, everyone is different. If you fear getting sick, eat something light before you take your kratom.
- Wait at least 30 minutes for the kratom to kick in. Analyze how you feel.
- If you don’t feel better or good by 30 minutes, take another 2 grams and see how you feel in 30 minutes.
- If you’re at this step, an hour has passed and you’ve taken 4-6 grams of kratom. If you don’t feel great, add another 2 grams after the first hour.
- Now, you’ve taken 6-8 grams of kratom and you should be feeling “something.”
- Starting out, 3-5 grams of kratom should have you feeling good.
- If you’re a smaller male or female, 1-3 grams may be enough.
- Experiment with the same kratom strain and find your ideal kratom dose.
- Wait 4-6 hours and enjoy your kratom before you take your next dose.
The Right Kratom Dosage For The Kratom Vets
You’re already a ninja warrior of kratom.
There’s only one reason why a kratom ninja like yourself is worried about the right kratom dosage, you’re try to find your tollerance level.
I get it, your body gets use to the kratom, what lasted all day now only last for a few hours.
New kratom users should pay attention to this too.
One of the best ways I’ve found to keep my kratom dose the same is by using different kratom strains every few days. I know, you like a specific strain, I get it. I had the same issue for awhile. When I started rotating strains, I noticed a big difference and I’ve been able to follow a normal kratom dosage schedule for years.
For example, you could try this.
Now, you don’t have to follow this exact schedule, but you get my drift.
It’s worked great for me, I know several friends and customers doing the same, rotating back and forth between kratom strains.
That’s a great way to take your kratom powder.
There’s Many ways To Take Your Kratom
There’s a lot of creative ways you can take your kratom.
- Wash And Toss
- Creating A Kratom Drink
- Using Kratom Tea
- Using Kratom Capsules
- Using Yogurt
- As A Protein Shake
The great thing, it’s up to you! How you consume your kratom powder is totally up to you, so why not try different ways to find out what works best for “YOU.”
There’s even ways to make your kratom stronger.
Some Final Dosing Tips For All
Here’s a few more tips we want to give you before you’re on your way.
- Mixing Strains – A lot of people mix strains to keep their kratom tolerance balanced. If you’re mixing strains, just remember, different doses may be needed depending on the exact kratom strain you’re taking.
- Taking Kratom On An Empty Stomach – If you take kratom with a full stomach, you’re going to need more kratom. This is why we recommend taking it on an empty stomach.
- Make Sure You Hydrate – Kratom can dehydrate you, so you want to make sure you’re staying hydrated for the best possible experience. If you usually drink a cup of water a day, double that to 2 cups of water a day. You’re going to need to drink more taking kratom.
- Get On A Schedule – We recommend following a schedule. If you have to work at 8AM, take your first kratom dose at 7AM each morning.
- Keep Track Of What You’re Taking – For reals? Yeah, especially in the beginning. You don’t know what your “perfect kratom dose” is. You may be trying different strains and different doses trying to find it. Keep track so you know what you’re taking and how much. When you find that feeling you’re looking for, you’ll have the notes to know what you did.
Look, I know it’s not easy. If you’re new to kratom, it’ll likely be a lot easier than the pros.
If you’re a vet, try a different kratom strain to start out. Even if you’re going back and forth through 2-3 different strains, that’s going to help with your tolerance.
For both of you, make sure you’re following a dosing schedule. You can also take your kratom in different methods, that can help too.
Hope this helps you.