Let me share an interesting experience I had a few months ago. So I found myself out of my regular supply of my favorite kratom strain, and my next delivery was still a few days away. All I had at home were a few sample packs, all of which were Green Malay Kratom.
Now, the red strains have always been my go-to, and so I found myself wondering how different Green Malay would be. I remember debating on it, I was nearly going to go without. After what felt like days (an actual hour or two) I ripped her open, sat back in my rocking chair, grabbed an iced Dew and gone she was.
I must admit, every kratom user is different. For me, it doesn’t get any better than Red Bali kratom, or Red Dragon kratom, so I first thought. However, after giving Green Malay a shot, the experience was one of surprise and calm, fulfilling and level. It was the first time I had tried something different than red vein. It was this experience that made me who I am today, for better or worse. It opened up my mind to different kratom strains and powders.
If not for this experience, I may have not mixed at all. It was this first lesson that allowed me to keep my kratom dosage level.
It all boils down to that single experience.
My advice for you, keep an open mind. Don’t be afraid to try something new, try something different, it may just surprise you!
GREEN MALAY IS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT, THAT’S A GOOD THING
What I took away the most from my own experience is that Green Malay is a great strain to go to and mix in your regular routine. I’ve talked about it many times before, I mix my kratoms. I find it to help my tolerance, it’s something I recommend to other kratom users.
We all love red veins, I get it. Most people do, but if you only stick with one strain, how will you ever know what type of experiences you can have?
Just because red vein kratom is stronger, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try Green Malay Kratom or other kratom strains. I love experiencing other strains, I find joy in it. Perhaps you don’t and that’s fine, but if you’ve never tried it, why not give it a go? Who knows, you may have a great experience like I did.
Other Reasons Why I Recommend Green Malay Kratom
Besides having a great experience with this strain, I would recommend it for the following benefits.
- Mild stimulation: Unlike caffeine, which often leads to jitters or energy crashes, this strain provides a gentle boost of energy. This mild stimulation can help improve your daily productivity and focus without causing unease or discomfort.
- Focus and concentration: Along with the energizing effect, this kratom variety can enhance your mental clarity, allowing you to concentrate better on tasks at hand. This makes it an ideal choice for those who struggle with maintaining focus throughout the day.
- Mood enhancement: Green Malay Kratom has mood-enhancing qualities that can help alleviate feelings of nervousness, sadness, or overwhelm. It may help you feel calmer and more relaxed without causing sedation, which isn often linked with other mood-enhancing substances.
- Motivation: Many users report that this strain not only improves their focus but also increases motivation levels. This can lead to higher productivity and an ability to accomplish more throughout the day.
What to Expect After Taking Green Malay Kratom
When I tried Green Malay, I found it to be great, offering qualities similar to Red Bali, but without the noticeable energy boost that Green strains are typically known for. But that wasn’t all; I also felt relaxed and calm, and best of all, euphoric.
Given that this was my first time taking it, I was eager to learn about the experiences of others who had tried it.
So I turned to the internet to fully understand Green Malay Kratom effects, and here’s what I found out.
Most people, including myself, noticed several positive effects:
- Energy Boost, Calmness, Relaxation, and Euphoria: These were common experiences, contributing to an overall sense of well-being.
- Libido Boost: While I didn’t personally experience this, it’s notable that it was a mixed reaction, with some finding it favorable and others not.
- Improved Mood and Sleep: A significant number of people reported feeling better overall and enjoying better sleep quality.
- Enhanced Focus and Alertness: This was another frequently mentioned benefit, aiding in daily tasks and concentration.
However, there were also some negative reactions and I did experience some of them at the beginning like nausea and wobbly eyes. These include:
- Headaches, wausea, and dizziness
- Irritability, wobbly Eyes, and brain fog
I would like to point out that many people reported that these side effects did not last long, which is encouraging for those who would like to give Green Malay a try.
DOSING GREEN MALAY KRATOM: FINDING THE RIGHT BALANCE
I can tell you that the dosing of Green Malay kratom is very important. It is also important to note that there are many factors that can affect how much kratom you should take at one time.
- Your weight, age, sex, and overall health status. Your tolerance to kratom and other substances.
- The strain of kratom you are using, as well as the quality and purity of the product.
- The method by which you take it (i.e., capsules vs. powder).
- The time of day you take it, as well as how often you use it.
My advice when taking any kratom is to start with a small dose and work your way up. This will help you avoid any unwanted side effects, such as nausea or dizziness.
If you are taking it for discomfort relief, I would recommend using it only when necessary and not on a daily basis.
With that in mind, here is a general dosage guideline for taking Kratom that you will find helpful if you are a first time user:
- Beginner Dose: If you’re new to Green Malay Kratom or Kratom in general, it’s recommended to start with a smaller dose of around 1 to 2 grams. This will help you to gauge how your body reacts to the strain and adjust your dosage accordingly.
- Moderate Dose: If you have some experience with Kratom and are seeking more pronounced effects, a moderate dose of 3 to 5 grams is typically considered appropriate. This is the dosage range where users often report feeling the most balanced effects.
- High Dose: For individuals with an established tolerance, higher doses of 6 to 8 grams may provide more potent and long-lasting effects. However, increasing your dosage to this level could also cause unwanted side effects.
I know you might be wondering how long it takes for the effects of Green Malay Kratom to kick in. Generally, this will depend on the individual and the method of ingestion.
For example, if you take Green Malay Kratom capsules, it will take longer for the effects to kick in than if you were to drink a tea made from the leaves. The same goes for powder; if you mix it with water and drink it, then expect to feel its effects within 30 minutes or so.
EVERYONE IS AFTER THE POTENT KRATOM
It’s true, more than likely, you want the most potent kratom you can buy. You want a kratom strain stacked with powerful alkaloids, kratom that packs a punch.
It’s no secret, we all want it. I’ve tried all the different ways to consume kratom capsules, kratom tea, kratom extract, always looking for a better experience.
This journey, you can miss out on a lot.
Another reason why I recommend trying Green Malay and other strains is because you’ll never know what that “best experience” is unless you try it.
Sure, you can take everyone’s word that Red Bali is great, but is it “great” for you? Remember, we’re all different, Red Bali is going to be a totally different experience from one person to the next. If you’ve tried Green Malay once before, try it again, the experience is likely to be different.
And you could also try Super Green Malay Kratom. This strain is said to be more potent and have more lasting effects than the typical Green Malay.
GREEN MALAY IS NO SLOUCH
Finally, let’s talk about Green Malay.
This is an ancient kratom, like a great fine wine. It hasn’t been around for hundreds of years because nobody liked it. It’s the opposite, it’s still around because people do enjoy it and I’m one of those people.
History can teach us a lot if we pay attention.
If you’re holding your red strain kratom close during the week, add a little color to your life! Introduce a second, third strain, you may just find that awesome experience you’ve always been looking for.
Green Malay is an underrated icon of the kratom tree, it deserves a first look if you’ve never thought about it.
It’s essential that you approach Green Malay Kratom with an informed and cautious mindset. Despite its benefits, it’s important to respect its potency and potential for dependence.
If you use it correctly and follow the dosing guidelines I talked about, this unique strain can be safe to use and create a good experience.
Let me put it this way, here’s what you want to know; “Should Green Malay be a part of your weekly kratom routine?”
The answer is…. “Yes!”
I have 5 kratom strains I mix with during the week.
Perhaps I should share that in a future blog, I think I may just do that.
Have an experience you want to share about this kratom strain? Let us know below!