BEST KRATOM RECIPES TO CONSUME YOUR FAVORITE HERB
Kratom is a natural herb. Many people have been using this herb for years to relieve stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness. It is due to the same reason that kratom is gaining recognition across the globe.
It has different strains like Red kratom, Green kratom, or White kratom. And you can use it in various forms like kratom Green Maeng Da Powder, kratom capsules, kratom shots, and many more.
Many people find it difficult to take their daily dose of this herb because of its bitter taste. What is the solution? Combining kratom with your favorite food dishes. Think we are exaggerating? Keep reading to satisfy your intellect.
We have come up with the best kratom recipes you can prepare to meet your daily dose of this herb and soothe your taste buds.
LET’S CLARIFY A FEW THINGS BEFORE DELVING DEEP INTO KNOWING THE RECIPES –
You don’t have to worry about the alteration in the effects of the kratom. The effects of kratom remain the same after mixing it with other food items. It works well in its powdered form.
You can consume white kratom strains with any dietary material to fasten the “kick-in” period by 10-15 minutes.
The food items produce heat that does not have the power to destroy the alkaloids present in kratom.
Just combine the kratom with delicious food items and experience the taste you never had before. Thanks to the chefs who keep on experimenting with the new dishes.
MOVING ON WITH THE RECIPES –
KRATOM COOKIES –
Many people take the help of the apple sauce to mask the bitterness of kratom. You can try to prepare delectable kratom cookies to get rid of the bitterness. So, how to make kratom cookies? Let’s find out.
Take a bowl and whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and sugar. For vanilla extract, use only the inner substance of the vanilla bean. Cut the bean in half and extract the inner substance using a knife.
- Now, pour the melted butter and stir continuously.
- Use the spoon to combine the yeast, flour, and kratom powder.
- Cut the apple into tiny chunks and add it to the dough.
- Set the cookies with the spoon on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
- Let them cool before enjoying their taste.
KRATOM OATS –
You cannot deny the fact that oats are a fiber-rich meal that is considered apt for breakfast. You just have to mix and stir. You don’t have to do any cooking. The ingredients that you may need to prepare kratom oats are sugar, walnut, kratom, flour, and eggs.
- Take a mixing dish and mix soft butter and sugar in it.
- Put the eggs into the bowl and mix them well.
- Now, add the kratom powder and stir constantly.
- Mix the flour, stir it and roll the dough into tiny balls.
- Bake the cookies on a cookie sheet at 390 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for 15 minutes.
- Now you are all set to relish the taste of delicious kratom oats.
GINGER COOKIES –
Kratom ginger cookies can also serve you the benefits and taste you want. Here is how you can prepare the ginger cookies –
- Mix stiffed flour, baking soda, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and kratom powder in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and then pour them into the mixture.
- After mixing everything, mix the butter. Keep in check that the butter is soft but not melted.
- Hand-knead the mixture to form a smooth dough.
- Form a ball of this dough and cover it with plastic wrap. Put it in the refrigerator for 60 minutes to cool.
- Use the top of a lightly floured flat surface to roll the dough until it is flat. You can use a rolling pin or a bottle to roll the dough.
- Now, cut the dough into the shapes you want.
- Bake them using a cookie sheet at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
- Let them cool before serving, and enjoy a mouth-watering dish.
KRATOM TEA –
Tea is considered a rejuvenating beverage for many individuals. You may be surprised to know that you can prepare tea using this natural herbal supplement which may help you feel energetic. Let’s prepare the kratom tea –
- Take water into a bowl.
- Keep the flame low and heat the water. Put kratom in it and stir it for 15 minutes.
- Add citrus fruits and honey to it and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Your tea is now ready. Just take it off the stove and strain it into your cup.
- Want to feel more refreshed? You can put ice in it to have a calming time.
TO SUM IT UP!
Many people refrain from using kratom due to its bitter taste. But we have filled you with wonderful methods to add kratom to your favorite food dishes to steer clear of its bitterness. Without any ado, start preparing these dishes and have the fun of tasting these tempting food items.