American Kratom Association
One of the biggest kratom advocates today is the American Kratom Association. As a proud kratom vendor, I know how fortunate all the vendors are for the AKA and everything they do.
If you’re new to the world of kratom, we’re glad you made it here.
Just to state the obvious, kratom is legal in most U.S. states. It’s no secret that there’s several departments that are trying to ban kratom. Thanks to the efforts of the American Kratom Association, kratom advocates and the awesome kratom community, we’ve been able to fight for what we all believe in.
While I’ve shared my own personal story many times before, it was kratom that saved my life and gave me the sense of well-being I was longing for.
One of the first kratom strains I tried was white Maeng Da. The first time I order, the kratom was amazing. The second time, not so much. Long story short, I grew tired of getting bad kratom, so I founded Kratom Exchange. Since the first time I tried kratom, I was a fan. I was amazed by how it made me feel great, energized and it was so much better than taking pills.
Back to the topic of the day, the great American Kratom Association.
The AKA has built a strong community of kratom users from around the U.S., even around the world.
If you’re a kratom advocate, your monetary support means a lot to them (and us). You can contribute here.
Who Is The American Kratom Association?
Established in 2014, the American Kratom Association is committed to restoring full consumer access to kratom and to preserve and protect the freedom of consumers in the United States to make their own choices on their well-being and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The American Kratom Association is a Virginia-registered non-profit corporation in good standing, operating as a 501 c(4). Through the services of its Executive Director and a 3rd-party CPA, the AKA ensures its compliance with both State and Federal regulations through timely internal financial reconciliations and strict Board-adopted conduct policies. We are committed to bringing confidence for each donor that their money is being spent wisely.
The American Kratom Association Goals
- Support Consumers. We believe many political and private entities don’t make the needs of the consumer and constituents a priority. Our goal is to change that.
- Educate. Kratom has many beneficial purposes and is an all-natural alternative. Our goal is to educate all Americans—from potential consumers to regulators and everyone in between.
- Amplify. We represent thousands of Americans that each have a story to tell. We believe the current environment in the United States often does not listen to individual voices and together we will make our voice heard.
- Global Awareness. We hope to demonstrate responsible use and practical knowledge other countries may study when considering Kratom legislation.
- Protect Natural Resources. Kratom is a precious natural resource. We support and advocate for sustainable harvesting techniques and reforestation efforts.
Who Are Kratom Warriors?
If kratom has changed your life, I want you to share your story. American Kratom Association has the platform where your story can touch the lives of others. Here’s how you can help.
Join the Kratom Truth Squad
We ask that you follow the FDA and Commissioner Scott Gottlieb on social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and respond immediately to tweets, texts, and other posts that inaccurately characterize natural kratom. In your responses, please take the opportunity to:
- Point out the misinformation or deception.
- Explain that natural kratom—pure and unadulterated—has been shown to be safe and effective for millions of Americans who rely on it for their overall health and well-being.
- Share your own story of how kratom has helped you. Do not make any medical claims about kratom.
- Mention that the FDA has used flawed and even deliberately distorted data to push the DEA to schedule kratom, and that they must tell the truth.
- Call upon the FDA to meet with AKA to honestly and openly discuss kratom and use the hashtag #FollowtheScience.
- These are all key points, and as a member of the Kratom Truth Squad, you are encouraged to use your own words to personalize your response.
Please remember, be respectful at all times.
I understand you’re upset and angry. I can only imagine if I didn’t have my kratom.
Even so, you represent the kratom community. We don’t need you using foul language, not here please.
Use your voice for good, use your voice to spread awareness and help others.
If you’re posting to social media, make sure you use these tags;
For any of you that want to share your kratom story with us, we’d love to hear it.
If you ever have questions about kratom, be sure to ask.
Image Source: American Kratom Association